* If you have wide feet, we suggest you get the next sizeHOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT LENGHT
1) Place a piece of A4/letter paper on the floor with the short end against a wall.
2) Stand on the paper with your heel tight against the wall.
3) Using a pen/pencil, mark the maximum length of your toe on the paper.
4) Using a tape measure, measure the length from the pen/pencil mark to the end of the paper, this is your heel to toe length.
5) Make sure you measure both feet.
6) Make a note of the longest length you measured.
7) Compare this to the foot length column in the size guide to find the suggested size.